DUDU-OSUN CLASSIC – ORIGINAL BLACK SOAP FROM AFRICA – ORIGINAL BLACK SOAP 150G
– High-quality and natural ingredients such as cold-pressed shea butter, aloe vera and honey. Contains natural vitamin E, carotene and allatonin.
– Versatile all-rounder: can be used for full-body cleaning for skin and hair, as a shampoo, peeling, shaving soap or face mask. Gives silky smooth skin.
– Suitable for every skin type – especially for problem skin such as acne and neurodermatitis
– Traditionally made in Nigeria from natural ingredients that have been used for beauty care in Africa for centuries.
– Package size: 150g with citrus-sandalwood scent
Dudu Osun is originally from Nigeria. This is why the soap owes its name. The term “Dudu Osun” means something like “black soap”.
The ingredients of the hygiene product come entirely from nature and are still grown and processed naturally today. Shea butter, citrus juice, palm oil and the ashes from burnt fruit stands of the oil palms are used for production. The soap gets its unusual black color from the special way it is manufactured. It is not made from soapy water like classic soaps, but rather simmered from the ashes of cocoa pods and palm parts.
Dudu Osun is the age-long African black soap made the traditional way by hand from pure natural ingredients and herbs from the tropical rain forest and savannah regions.
Package size: 150g with citrus-sandalwood scent
Ingredients: Sodium Palm Kernelate, Potassium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Aqua, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Parfum, Mel, Citrus Aurantifolia Juice, Citrus Limon Juice, Baphia Nitida Powder, Aloe Barbadensis leaf
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.