X-Pression 82″ Crochet 100% Kanekalon Braid Hair
For twists, locs and more. 5-6 Packs approximately for a full head. Synthetic Kankalon Braids from the African Collection X-PRESSION by Outre.
- 165 g
- Flame retardant fiber
- Easy to brush and separate, tangle-free
- Curl with hot water, hot-water setting
SIMPLE HOT-WATER SETTING
- STEP 1 – Wrap braiding hair tightly around a rod of your choice (start off by doing 4-5 rods at a time, then increase as you feel more comfortable doing this method)
- STEP 2 – Place the rods in hot water (optimal temperature: 175F-185F)
- STEP 3 – Keep the rods immersed in hot water for 15 seconds
- STEP 4 – Remove the rods from the water and let them air dry for at least five minutes, then remove the hair from the rods
- STEP 5 – The hair is ready to be crocheted!
HAIR CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Swish gently with mild shampoo in cold or lukewarm water.
- Rinse thoroughly then lightly squeeze hair in cold water, making sure not to rub hair.
- After towel blot, shake out and drip dry. Do not comb when wet.
- After the hair is completely dry, comb into desire style using a wide-tooth comb or finger styling only.
- Starting at the bottom, gently comb the hair using a downward motion, using a wide-tooth comb or finger styling, gradually moving up until you have combed all the hair. Never begin combing at the top or middle. It will damage and tangle hair.
- Gently detangle hair with a wide tooth comb every morning and night.
- Long hair products should be braided in a few sections for sleeping or swimming to prevent tangling of the hair.
- Don’t sleep in wet hair. It will matte and tangle up.